Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Be Strong


This is a sad day in America. The rest of the world is not going to give us that slack anymore, that I don't hate Americans, I hate the American government three-year pass they gave us. On the basis of fear of terrorists, abortionists, and gay marriages, and maybe some dirty strategery, this country has re-elected the new Roman Empire. This is probably the sickest I have ever felt after an election in my life, and I'm especially enraged at Kerry for giving in so soon, and not at least trying to expose the stumbling bumbling joke that is our voting process.

I'm not going to blame Team America: World Police, nor R. Kelly. And I certainly can't blame Eminem.
Eminem

It's just this ghastly feeling inside, that I imagine many of you have, that a massive brain lock has occurred and racism, slothfulness, and just plain lack of access to relatively objective information has made us enemies in our own country. If this election is not challenged, the repression will begin in earnest. So then, this is a sad day, but it can also be a day of triumph. It is the day that we finally realize it's up to us to finally drive out this feeble, backward, primordial thinking that has been trying to choke us out of existence, but is losing every day, dying every day, becoming increasingly obsolete. It's up to us to get out of this death grip and finally realize the potential of our humanity.

Keep ya head up. Be strong.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home